Press "Enter" to skip to content

Study in Canada

TGTC asked 4 years ago

How can I apply to study in Canada?

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
1 Answers
Visas & Travels Staff answered 4 years ago

Hello TGTC,
To study in Canada, you have to apply to any Canadian College or University of your choice, pay the relevant application fees (if applicable), submit your academic documents and wait for the admissions department of the school to respond.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)