As demand and interest in air travel across Europe returns, SAS is resuming flights on routes to many destinations. Restrictions are being relaxed on travel between Norway and England and elsewhere, and SAS is starting flights to London and Manchester.
SAS is also resuming flights on routes between Scandinavia and major cities across Europe, including Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Zürich.
Further destinations from Norway, Sweden and Denmark will added as demand returns.
New routes from mid-July:
- OSL-FRA: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 16 July
- OSL-DUS: Monday, Friday and Sunday from 17 July
- OSL-ZRH: Saturday from 11 July, daily from 16 July
- OSL-EDI: Thursday and Sunday from 23 July
- OSL-LHR: Daily from 15 July
- OSL-MAN: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 16 July
- OSL-DUB: Wednesday and Sunday from 15 July
- ARN-DUB: Thursday and Sunday from 16 July
- ARN-ZRH: Daily except Tuesdays and Saturdays from 17 July
- CPH-MAN: Monday and Friday from 17 July
Increase in frequency:
- ARN-LHR: Increases from 7 to 10 departures a week from 17 July
- CPH-LHR: Increases from 7 to 13 departures a week from 17 July